I have been working as a Massage Therapist and Reflexologist since 2002 and am insured by and a Member of the Professional Beauty Association. My qualifications are:
- ABC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (London School of Reflexology)
- Reflexology Diploma in Preconception, Pregnancy & Postnatal Care (London School of Reflexology)
- Pregnancy Massage Diploma (Pure Massage School of London)
- Aromatherapy Pregnancy Treatment Diploma (Aromatherapy Associates)
- Aromatherapy Full Body Massage Diploma (Aromatherapy Associates)
- Natural Face Lift Massage Diploma (Complimentary Therapy Association)
- Limbatic Massage Diploma (Omni therapies)
- Facial therapy (Hollingdales Beauty Training Services)
- Indian Head Massage Diploma (London School of Reflexology)
- Face Massage Diploma (Pure Massage School of London)
- Usui Reiki:1st Degree (Reiki Master)
Fusing cultural, spiritual and scientific understanding of the mind and body, I deeply believe in complimentary and holistic therapies. I am qualified in a variety of bodywork techniques including:
I gained nursing, massage and reflexology experience in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and London.
I moved to Northampton in 2009 with my husband and gave birth to our beautiful daughter.
While studying in Covent Garden, I fell in love with Neal's Yard Remedies. Their ethos is exactly what Mummy's Retreat stands for, resulting in inner health, outer beauty. A natural choice when wanting to share the benefits of organic health and beauty ranges, I joined Neal's Yard Remedies as an Independent Consultant in February 2013. You will find only Neal's Yard Remedies products are used in treatments with Mummy's Retreat - luxurious and indulgent.